1.In contracts where we act as a broker / agent/ intermediatiary we are not financially responsible for loss/ legal risks to buyer or seller. The contract is direct between buyer and seller and we just facilitate the business which is common industry practice and we do not sign any contracts for these.
2. We don't accept whats app or any other chat app communucation in court of law(if any) , any official communication will be on mutually signed contract basis only.
3.In contracts where cargo is sold by us to buyer and we trade the cargo. We will do our utmost to ensure timely delivery. However, if buyer delays Bill of Lading instructions/ LC opening beyond shipment month time and does not act on our reminders which may or maynot cause any loss to us from our seller/ forwarder or any other unwanted delays then we are not liable to refund the security advance or refund LC opening costs. In all cases any liability lies with the buyer for causing delays.
4. During Covid 19, force majeure is normal with delays of shipments. If any contract is cancelled we are not liable for any delays/ cancellations both as agent/ broker / trader.
5. For all situations arbitration/dispute if any will be India and Indian courts only and we will not act on or accept international courts.
6. Working with us is assumption that buyer / seller are aware of all terms and conditions laid here as all email are from jmkintl.com server or email@example.com
7. None of our employees will bear any personal liability for any business.
8. Any quality or quantity claim (if any) will be handled by the manufacturer and not us both as broker or trader. Decision of Manufacturer will be final and binding on buyer.
9. Hand written or edited contracts are not accepted by us and we take no liability to seller or buyer for it.
Daily International Market Prices for Natural Rubber
Futures Market Prices Block Rubber
Rubber Price Trend over the years and sustainability
Copyright © 2007-2023 JMK INTERNATIONAL - All Rights Reserved.
A FIRM COMMITMENT